Friday, February 15, 2008

Day of Ordinary One

Morning after workout... I went to do my daily stuff... since today class start at 1.30pm... I play some sprout TD..... My mom went to take my grandpa to regular checkup.... When lunch is almost ready, I go prepare myself to college... after lunch.. head straight to college....


Lesson was like normal... You know moral... except today talk about homosexuality... haha... Then, break tat time eat some waffle wif Kenneth, Jeff, Nik and the gang..... We plan to go langkawi during the sem break and go to genting at Ken's Bday... well we can only go if Ken planned it well =D.... Then went in back in AUD 1 and continue.... Oh ya.... Before that we volunteered ourself to tat PWTC function on 22 FEB.... haha... gonna polish up my eyesight cux wanna scan for gurls over there.. then make more frenz.. and expand my network ;P...


After finish, went home as usual and continue my research on OSE and PDSM.... then towards the night chat wif jeffrey and a few frenz..... Well... Tat KENNETH FFK US AGAIN T__T... tat cheater { lou chin in cantonese }... monday I and jeffrey gonna make sure he fulfill his promise next time... @__@ HE PROMISED US.. but compromise.... @__@.... Haha... tmr gonna start my assignment already I guess... haha.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: