Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dual Movie

I woke up late in the morning.... 30 mins late.. but i still manage to get prepared and go out to IOI on time... sadly i missed my breakfast... On arrival... i go to the bakery and ate two bread.... Later.. Some conflicts goin on to who gonna collect the booked tix... Luckily Ai Yee manage to make it on time... haha.... Then I, Chuen Keit, Xiao Rou, Soik Teng, Soik Teng's lil sis... and Ai Yee meet up at McDonald... and went for Kungfu Dunk at 12pm....


The movie starts early... =.= when we went in its already starting... well the story was okay... but... the story line sort of... like running here and there... they jux show more on Jay Chou... like making this movie to focus on him more... I mean the story line is Very Very plain... @__@.... That is why is not a real HUHA movie....


After that... the girls walk on their own... while I and Chuen Keit purchase another ticket which is CJ7 at 3.30pm... then walk around.. meet up his friend... and at 3.15pm we go and get back the ticket of kungfu dunk.. since Chuen Keit wanna buy watch.. got Rm100 rebate.... then... at 3.20pm we went in for CJ7.. dun wanna be late like kungfu dunk.. cux they might start on time or earlier... @__@..


CJ7 was funny.... I CANT BELIEVE tat little guy is a GIRL!!!... not until chuen keit tell me.. even he did I still cant believe it... The movie was nice.... towards the end is touching... {haha nice try... but... cant force my tears out ;P} Then... the ending sux.... HAHA..... the conclusion is.. both movie also not really that Nice... Not some movie that worth to watch.. luckily at IOI its quite cheap....


After that... I and Chuen Keit go to KFC for some cheesey wedges... then investigate the cheese they use in Jusco.. It is mustard + can cheese.. lolx later we he head home while I go to Jusco to get some items that my mom require... When time is up... my bro come and fetch me.. he went home early from him work... I had purchase some string for his chain for him.. since his chain got a lil probz... so i bought one...


When I arrive home, I was surprise that highstreet 5 become a culture to my sis and my bro.. cux they suddenly start playin it and play for quite long... their lv even higher than I do... LOLX{my sis stay wif us for a while since its CNY}... After that I do my daily stuff.... I hardly can find my slot to online cux both of the major computer was used by my sis and my bro.... I only sneak out my sis's business laptop to use.... If not.. I got no chance to online.... Tmr is sunday and monday is School.. yeeha.... will tell ya wat happen tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: