Monday, February 25, 2008

Uncertainty & hopes

Alright i'll make it simple... Today I changed my hairstyle to a very normal ones instead of spike up... and it looks quite nice.. so i plan to keep it... Class start at E3... and the class sails smoothly firstly with OSE while we watch some student present their finals... haha....


After that, lunch at main campus wif Joyce, Et, chia they all.... then after that... follow Kenneth, Jeff and the gang go pay a visit to the gym.. BUGGER that fellow is not there until i was like waited for so long but the fellow inside the office haven't come... SO.. since I missed 20 mins of my PDSM.... so i have to rush back.. hehe


Then after that continue our lessons and at the end I skipped my taekwondo and they didnt join the gym.. sad huh... Jeff said it doesnt worth it.. but thank god... Kenneth joining.. haha that means friday we're going.... So.. i still need to do my daily workout... i mean not daily as in daily i mean daily as in routine.. haha... So.. suddenly call my parent to come... poor them.. need to stuck in traffic light... then in between i chat wif ken...


Home that time i was idling.. doing nothing... it is all because i forget to borrow book... Darn it... tmr need to remember haha... =D


Anyway about what i felt uncertainty is that... friend... YUP i have a few close friend with me.. Eric, Kenneth, Jeff, and Joyce.... kinda close to share feeling with... Even Ck also one of them.. the problem is... that i cant find my group... cux the group that i am existing with is sort of not my type... so i Dont know how... it is like no sense of belonging... HAHA.. thats the problem..


ON hopes is that... I hope that I can find my group soon.. haha.. of cux hope that everything will sail smoothly and become one of the successful man.. haha....


Well about walking like a girl... I DONT THINK I WALK LIKE A GIRL!!!!!!!! I ALREADY CALL PPL TO ANALYSE SO>>> PLX STOP PLAYING WIF ME IF YOU THINK IT IS FUNNY.... luckily my parent really wakes me up.. @_@ darn it... cant believe i had been played... anyway cyax... ;)

PS: you might wonder sometimes i walk like a girl.. well go ask yourself don't u think you did that too sometimes??? so look at your own reflection before start commenting and dont be over sensitive for a single movement of mine (this is to those who are felt relevant to what i said =D)


Krane

No comments: