Thursday, February 28, 2008

Twin Brain??

Morning start our class at main campus.... I was playing some dota with mouse pad... so sad huh.. haha.. then go to ENT3 for OSE.... after that... lunch wif ken... Didnt really join any group because some of them go sing K.. and some walk around....


What I do?? I install stuff in jeff's pc.. and transfer stuff for Ken and Nik.... I was playing dota wif my compaq... kinda happy wif its performance... but still got a little bit jealous of those who had graphic card.. becuz it is so smooth.. haha.... My skill still tat good... then after that... continue install stuff... and went to moral class...


I didnt really attend moral class straight... Instead... i go pool a while wif Ken, Jeff, Nik, Keith and crystal... then for the first time i am late for class@__@... after that.. the lesson continues... till the end we go home...


Then went to my uncle house to celebrate the first month of his baby boy..... My niece took a lot of pix of me @__@ haha... then... i sort of discover my ability to use chopstick in both hand... LOLX... maybe i can function two brain at once... or maybe it is jux an illusion.. I mean i havent in my life use chopstick wif my left hand before.. then jux give it a try.. it was so firm... i was surprised... lolx... then after that went home...


As usual chat wif fren... and here i am... updating blog.. YEAH tmr can go gym... HAHA... well cyax then.... ;)

PS: Tmr dresscode... BLACK =D


Krane

No comments: