Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day after my BDAY

Today... nothing much happen.... Was really bored sitting at home.. and doing nothing... this is the main reason why I miss college a lot... another thing is... I can meet my fren at school... AT HOME??? is jux bored and doing nothing praying for time to pass @__@... Wasting huh?


How i waste my time??? simple... HIGHSTREET 5.... hear music while play the game inside... I play it cux the music was nice.... Afternoon... know tat my aunt gave birth to a baby boy... congratz.... In the evening... KABOOM... YEEHA... i tot i saw spark in my pc.... HEHE... but??? nothing happen... Nothing kong.. everything running normal... so i continue my highstreet 5... Later i know tat my house area was flooding... Well not tat worse as the water enter home.. But that deep drain was almost flow out... @__@ My toilet bowl also flow out... 50% almost fill the bowl.... haha scary huh.... I was enjoying music too much until i cant hear that rain was tat heavy... I only saw the are getting dark only =D.. haha....


Then... i play some naruto game... in BS... after that eat... and chat wif my frenz... T__T freaks.. i seriously hate idling like this in home... Hopefully tmr not gonna be the same... cyax... ;)


Krane

No comments: