Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some Improvement

My day was normal.... Today start off with my Hughes E&E Technology... HAHA.. at least i finished up some part of it... But my brain kinda get heated up... cux... U know... cracking tat physics stuff... haha... then... I went relax myself wif some stuff to do...


Later... I go and chat wif a few of my friends... then... I was tasting the new album of JAY... suddenly blackout... T__T freaks.. there you go.. I missed my workout... and.. instead? I watch heroes on my presario... When lights on... I online and keep on continue my heroes... THEN... Here I am....


Tomorrow i was ripped apart between following Vince to watch movie... and following my parents to go out and eat.... Well... If you ask me.. I would like to go both... However there are cons on each side... Following Vince = HARD to go Times Square as there are a lot of travelling stuff need to do.... Following parent = I cant mix around wif friends... Well... I most likely gonna make up my mind soon~... haha anyway cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: