Friday, February 8, 2008

2nd Day of Chinese New Year

Workout in the morning... add some bicycle crunch to my routine and it tax me an extra of 10 mins... Dad was testing his Laser Disc antique machine downstairs... after that we went to my grannie home... On the way, Kenneth gimme some physics question.. Lolx.... Later.. bro and sis go to 1u for movie while I land myself in great grannie home.. =D YUP i got great grannie... around 90+ near 100 d still so strong....


Then... went selasa to eat.... After eating... went home and.. blah-ing wif my fren... Hahaxxx... well, red envelope I'd collected only a few.. And i Havent even open it yet...~... LOL... So.. i duno the exact amount of money.... haha.... Today i guess is the shortest post because most of the time spent in eating... and visiting my grannie and great grannie... Nothing much I did over there... except smile... and HEHEHEHEHE... to have the time pass...


Tomorrow going to go IOI Mall for some movie wif my secondary school frenz.. sadly Kenneth cant go.. haha.. but he say wan go Lagoon.. well waiting for him to plan... I might go up and start PDSM assignment but I need to see first.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: