Saturday, March 1, 2008

Adventurous SAT

Morning.. i was woken up by my dad... he said wanna go walk around.. so I was like.. get up and prepare for myself.... then my style today is sasuke... SADLY cant make it... but i sort of know how to style my hair for next week...


Like normally we did, we go to selesa and have our lunch there... after that we sort of drive around... Firstly go genting... the breeze there was nice... haha... and i found out tat first world fully occupied... so i sort of notify ken... he said he gona confirm by monday... whether his fren wanna go lagoon or genting... then drive around to batang kali water fall.... then flow through somewhere i don't know and at last arrive home at 6.... then we visit a bah kut teh restaurant behind tesco... after that i went home and start my daily activity as usual.. that is to chat... then... I am here.. haha....


My sister bought me a mouse yesterday.. hehe very happy... to get a logitech for RM30... =D.... nice mouse... haha.. quite nice price eh?? haha.. gonna dota wif jeff... cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: