Wednesday, March 19, 2008

>>>>>>

This morning I went back to my secondary school early in the morning to collect back all the certified copy of my certificate and head to my college to continue lessons...... Start with PDSM.... I got back my tutorial for meetings and i got a very bad mark... Need to work on it more... followed by maths revision....


Then our lunch is at main campus and continue our day with more Maths revision and end it with english.... In between maths and english break... I switch on my Xpress and slept with music... meantime, my presario was eating electricity due to it ran out of battery....


After lesson continue, as usual i walk to gym... today i walk wif Kent halfway due to his car was on top of the hill... then in between meet Kenneth... he is going for a church meeting so he can't join me for gym... What next is, his parent arrive and he went home.... While I continue my journey to the gym....


As usual, I did my workout, sauna then went home.... after my daily activity here I am.... Been talking to my fren like ET, CK, eric, jeff, TH, joyce and others as well as teaching PheiFang homework.... Next I guess I will sleep as I don't know why nowadays I felt very lethargic... Lets jux pray it is not because of the blow of Leonard... If not... I will blow him back once again... @__@.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: