Friday, March 14, 2008

Moral Test

Early morning... I went gym.... around... 11.05am ken arrived.. which is an hour late for his gym.... N he forget to bring his membership card... so I open the door for him.... then we left gym about 12.15pm....... as usual... he'll steam human flesh in sauna by pouring enormous amount of water to the sauna machine...


After all those, we went back to APIIT to have our lunch there.... after lunch, we settle inside auditorium for moral open book test... surprising cux... it was like technology school where every seat almost have one laptop.... then the test begin......


Unexpectedly... we end the class at 3.15pm.. where everyone can go home after finishing 3 questions.... I was listening to my songs while doing which will boost my speed.... Then i went home after the test was completed...... First thing i do when i go home is change my cloth... then get all my certificates photostated.... @__@ 510 pages... from 23 certs.... cux i make kinda number of copy to certified to get scholarship...... Den.. go to school to seek head mistress to certified my certz.... sadly.... the school close at 5pm.... so we went home...


It was not the end.. as my mom... demands me to get a new phone... then they go home change cloth n get some money n went sunway to buy a phone for me... @__@ at first i wanna the most basic one... RM769 which is cheap n economic for a nokia phone... but my dad say dun wanna... so in the end... We go through and fro from SEricsson shop and Nokia shop.... deciding from the W580i and that RM999 phone... with 5610..... Then after a while of consideration... at last... the choice is made on 5610..... haha... kinda nice phone.. n more worthy than SEricsson phone.... i will take great care of it....


Then.. we fetch my bro n go to selesa for dinner.... back home arrive at around 11pm.. and i online to chat wif my frenz... CK they all are having fun in genting.. haha... so nice... well.. i guess i should call it a day.... TMR i am celebrating ken's bday... HAHA.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: