Friday, March 7, 2008

Gym Day ?? LOCK??

Today wake up early in the morning and prepare to go gym... As I arrived to the door.. i was quite happy that technoflex already implement digital card to open the door....whether it is toilet or gym.. HAHA.... then i start my routine...


Around 10.30am Ken arrived and we workout together... till around 11.45am.. then we go sauna... @__@ as usual... He will pour a lot of water to that sauna thingy and causes a lot of vapour raised.... And it was hot like cooking until you need to leave the sauna... "Steam Human Flesh" LOLX.. and the sauna room was all wet.. cux he throw water inside like.. watering plant liddat.. @__@.... lolx...


After that, we walk back to main campus and lunch there wif Et and sharif.... The dance club informed us that the practice will be in saturday... but since Ken talked to the president, we might make it to friday since friday we got no more moral class... LOLX.... Then.. right after that I go to moral class..... and the class we finished the topic relationship..... IN between break, Et perform a lil shuffle.. @_@ bugger a pro that keep silent... lolx


After moral class end, i pay visit to Jeff they all... they seems to be rushing assignment.. right after that I went home.... n nap for an hour or so.. till around 7pm.... as usual... daily stuff including dinner and chat then here I am blogging.... I kept on finding solution on X3100 on why the higher graphical game it can support but the warcraft 3 will lag.... well hopefully the intel ppl will reply my enquiry soon..... Ken, sorry i cant follow you go cux i got family function... i would like to go to your church friendship week and kap lui.. LOLX.... anyway cyax ;)

PS: I added Kian Hong blog on my right


Krane

No comments: