Monday, March 24, 2008

Second Intake orientation + class cancel?

This morning... I go to school with a different hairstyle... some got shocked.. the rest was okay with it.... When we're expecting to start a class... suddenly someone came in and announce that Ms. Siti is on leave... so... our class will be swapped with PDSM.... we're like YEAH.... On the way PDSM, Ms Nadiah announce Ms Pritam not coming.. ANOTHER YEAH>... meaning we got no more class..... and can have a look at those new ppl in orientation


Lunch that time, we had it in APIIT.... so many people... due to orientation... Kenneth cannot recognize me because I changed my style.... There I meet Joshua Raj.. can't believe that guy entering APIIT also... lolx... after lunch... I submit some document to student service... then, I kept my bag in the library... while my another bag with Kent... then I follow Jeff, crystal, Nik and Kenneth go midvalley....


We go there just walk around.... then go bowling.. arcade... and the went home by LRT since jeff want to go home already.... IN LRT we saw chef Wan.. maybe he is filming.. lolx... Arriving APIIT... we changed and head for basketball... As usual.. I'll be the noob there.. become paladin and stupid noob defender since my basketball skill is very BAD..... After practice... i ride on elvin's car and back to apiit.... there I had some chat wif Kenneth and then went home....


At home, first I do revision with Kent and Jeff... then the ppl keep on piling up wif ET... Joyce and Kenneth... But most of them are idling... do not know where are they also.. lolx.... Well tomorrow going for Maths' test... and gym... Haha.. hopefully it was a pleasant day tomorrow... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: