Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lookup and Analyzing

Today is my mother's bday.... sweet voice of bleeding love wakes me up.... start my day quite late due to hearing music and clarify how true is the music has a crack sound.... Then after my light breakfast, I go online and search for the solution....


The answer is, indeed that this problem is not faced by one or two person but almost everyone with it... I hope I can find the solution soon.. as I had already call the centre {they ask me to go to the service centre} and sent in the enquiry to their email box.... N i too hope i got time to call the service centre during the morning to find the solution....


After that, I sort of find the base format of the video for it.... Hehe.... then after 2-3 hrs of try an error... at last i found the suitable format already.. Indeed it can play 30fps... hehe... And thanks to J for the TVC... it was really superb.... haha... make stuff real easy compared to before.... =D... Then what I do is... I go do my daily stuff and as usual... here I am after dinner... Hope all of my frenz will online soon... as I am dying of boredom here.. {didnt really celebrate my mom's bday... but got cake and present... so i guess it is okay... } LOLX ;)


Krane

No comments: