Monday, March 17, 2008

Coll Day once again

Morning wake up and do my normal stuff>>> next head to school to continue my lesson.... On the way, I got a warning from my parent that I will slack after getting good result in the next examination {which is quite true} and the complain about that I going out too much.... So I sort of explain to them... and they accepted my explaination.... At campus, I hand Kenneth a cake as my mom requested and flow of my day continue wif lessons.... Lunch that time I ate wif joyce, farm, ET and Brian.... we're talking about girls and laugh quite a lot...


Lesson continue with PDSM.... where the in class exercise is about meeting 3 new strangers.... We sort of get to know people from group 1 and get their detail..... after that lesson, i listen music through my Xpress and felt asleep.... after some time, I woke up and it was time for english... lesson is about listening skill... which i found it quite boring... well not only me... the whole class is soul less today at english lesson...


Finish with english lesson, I went to catch up wif Ken for basketball practice... On arrival, we sort of have some normal practice... Nik and Kenneth is very good in it.. well as for me, I did my normal part which is guarding.... {this is what a poor skilled bballer do}... One accident happen is that I got rammed on my head... Thanks to leonard for this.... It was still quite pain and it swell.... @__@.... I have a bad character here is that when I got injured or hurt during a game... I went berserk.... Luckily, first, I wasnt a good bballer.. as my skill sux... and secondly there aint enough ppl to guard at my base cux everyone ran out of stamina... If not I will make sure one of them will hurt REAL BAD..... However, half way practicing it rained... so I and Kenneth sat Michael's car and went back to campus...


We have some blah there... and saw evelyn {waiting for sook kun to fetch her} and Mr. Anis with his team in student service having a meeting.... After Kenneth went home, I wait for my parent at stairs.... For some time later, I hop into the car... face some jam.. and at last went home.... After dinner here I am... as usual.... Today I guess I am not going to online because i felt that I need to catch up all my lessons and read it... Prepare for exam.. besides that I need to read the war of calculus borrowed by Kenneth.... meantime, my old computer got problem again... I guess I need to fix it.... however, I guess my brother is semi-completed in fixing it... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: