Sunday, March 2, 2008

SunDaY

Yesterday night chat wif Jeff and Ken till 3.13am.. @__@ I cant believe i slept so late... before that i get an jing (silence) from Wei Xiong... DAMN NICE!!!!! become my #1 song d.... lolx... Well today wake up.. my eyes hardly can open... this is what happen when I didnt sleep early...


Next do my daily stuff and start chapter 4 of my EnE book... haha.. so confusing.. in the end i slept until 1pm.... Then... open my presario cause Ken said he gonna online at 1pm to discuss assignment.... so.. meantime i continue my book... haha.... Then chat wif jeff and most of my frenz.... Most of em ask me on their assignment LOLX..... haha... become a referer d.. LOLX... then.. towards 5pm.. I go and workout... continue my daily stuff and here I am chatting and blogging... haha...


I updated my friendster profile... Yup... added stuff inside.... then... in Elvin's blog.. i scored both of the guessing game answer correct... lolx a funny stuff is that an jing became 5 star in less than 1 day.. Imagine ur windows media player rating... become 5 stars automatically.... then u know how much i hear that song.. haha.... Anyway tomorrow gonna go gym.. YEAH~ cant wait.. Hopefully the ppl who promise to go wif me can make it ;)

PS: Added Elvin's blog on my right... Sorry elvin... forget to add ur blog for a long time d.. @__@


Krane

No comments: