Monday, March 31, 2008

SIGH~

Well by the title you know why I behave like this.... This morning.... I go rang up maxis and ask why my rate were not as promised by them... then changed the talk plan.... Well hopefully I'll start to get offers and promotion.... Later, I go to BEngM ask about the accredition for UCTI.. and got nothing from them..... AND~ at campus, I got the answer from everyone already.... They are going oversea.... YUP.. meaning that... no matter how I would like to settle myself... in the end it will be just me myself and I.... So~ I guess... I am a lone ranger after all... SO I had to accept my fate and get going....


Lunch that time I was wif Kenneth, Kent, David and Andy [2nd sem foundation guy not the one in G2].... Finish that, I went to Ms Julie and yeah.. I know that the engineering course got pre-accredition from BEngM because.... only university with graduated people will get accredition that is listed in their list.... Then after that, I go to my class and continue my lessons....


Finish up all the lessons, I changed and go basketball... Another time... SIGH~~!!!... the bad memory of the past haunts me again... The feeling of no sense of belonging.... Then.. all those bullied moment came out... and then... those useless hopes that I will improve as well as WASTE OF TIME haunts.... and it was very hurtful...


Imagine when you go to PE subject during your high school.... then you WONT GET SELECTED... I REPEAT>>> WILL NEVER EVER GET SELECTED.. how would you feel?? FED UP RIGHT.... AND... even during the club training (in my high school)... THOSE STUPID IDIOT WHO THINKS THEY VERY STRONG WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A PROPER SESSION TO TEACH THE NOOBS... AND THEY WILL NEVER EVER GIVE THE CHANCE TO THE NOOB..... SO~ I duno how... feeling like QUITTING BBALL.. WHY?? well don't ask me... It is very hurtful.. and you deadly sure when you go to a team you will do nothing but to be a stupid guy walking around and praying that someone will be stronger in my particular team and go play up and score... So what AM I?? PASSENGER... useless one... @__@ FED UP very very very very very very FED UP...... DONT WANNA FEEL NO SENSE OF BELONGING ANYMORE.... VERY VERY VERY STUPIDLY IDIOTICALLY HURT... I thought bball SADNESS end.... after highschool life gone.. but now.. WTHELL?? SIGH~ well hopefully that particular person say he will teach will definately teach... and i join also because of he demanded to....... IF NOT I WANT TO QUIT... so NOW?? I am parted between the friend that I can't hold long.. and the interest of going there and get abandoned and psychologically hurt....


On one side I want to go there just to be the sake of my fren... on the other hand... I wanna escape from this fear... and this trauma... @__@ LOLX... SIGH~ darn... so many stuff..... I rather know none of them... and then.. lead a lone ranger life... well after all... we'll part.. and left nothing but me myself and I... @__@ GOING TO BOOM MY HEAD OFF WIF MUSIC..... OF CUX not only about this... there are still question on whether I perform in my exam and... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... better end now before this post got worse... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: