Wednesday, March 5, 2008

100th Post celebration!!!

This is my 100th post... also signify that I had blog for a hundred days... Pretty fast huh the time past.... ever since the last day of SPM till now... it is already 100 days... LOLX.... well today as usual wake up early since i need to go campus early and start our day at E3..... Ken told me he forget to bring his shirt... @__@... and in the morning the class was open late so we had to use a new class with a small chair space....


Maths class we get to know about our assignment was uploaded... hehe.. then we move to main campus.... Ken show me that engineering student got a special program for us to use... HAHA how good... that program was fun.. but i forgot wat name.... Right after that... We continue maths class and finally english.. English class we got to know a real ghost advertisement by Firhan... and our debate teams... When everything ends.. as usual, i walk myself to gym and workout.... Ken cant go because he got no transport home... lolx....


I forgot to bring my towel... so I make it single session of sauna instead of 2 session... went home bath and then do my daily stuff and start by doing maths assignment start at around 10.45.... well... since i got addicted in doing it... i finished it at 2.00am... @__@ haha.... weird huh... before that I go and investigate the truth of Firhan... well thanks to Jeff.. i was able to identify who is the extra person there... then i show it to J and CK... hehe.... Well come back to now.... I jux remembered to update my blog so I am here to update it... Hehe... Tomorrow, I, Jeff and Ken gonna check the answers and might handed in the assignment if both of us had agreed on the answer.....


Well, I am prohibited from going gym for thursday and friday but.... i had been discussing with my mother.... maybe friday i can go.. because of near the election day... my father sort of worry some big protest going to happen and i might be the victim... hehe.. well who knows.... But let jux wait for my mom's decision tomorrow... hehe... alright then see ya tmr ;)

PS: might follow CK gang go watch movie tomorrow for the 5 hrs break.. but i'll see first.. HAHA...


Krane

No comments: