Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Result... SPM?? yesh it is coming

This morning.. i didnt do my routine.. since yesterday i went gym and today also I will go gym... wake up... print out something for Ken... then... continue my day as usual... and went to school.... As usual... the bag was heavy since it was stuffed wif a lot of clothes...


Then after that... continue our lesson wif maths.. Break that time.. Ck and the gang go eat somewhere.. while I go to main campus to eat wif Ken n Nik they all.... After that, I and Ken walk to the gym for him to register and he spend his time there... the officer of the gym was very friendly.. lol... Joyce didnt go eat cux she ate earlier... so she was sort of take care of my laptop while use it..... The lesson continue with OSE..... and finally English..... English was continuous of yesterday's topic.. the ghost story... so she marked mine and I had to step in front of the class and BLAH~ out my story... @__@ i dont think i have a nice voice.. but anyway... who reading this.. plx comment on my reading voice.....


Later.. after that I went gym as usual.... Ken went home cux he say he passed out... due to tireness... then I work out alone again.. haha.. but anyway i enjoy it.... =D hehe... kinda nice... to exercise in a gym... which end with a nice sauna session.... Today wait my parent at a new location... quite nice.. and bright.... haha... went home... do my daily stuff and here I am.. as usual.. chatting and blogging.... Ken, Jeff and whoever go to the friendship week function... I am sorry I could not make it because my family got outing... So.. sorry.... If not because of that... I 100% sure will follow you guys...


Result of SPM and STPM coming out next wednesday.. hehe cant wait for it... however it is a school holiday so i cant see my frenz... Anyhow... I hope i can score a nice score.... hehe anyway cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: