Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Result Day of SPM!!

Surprisingly, i tot my parent will only go down from genting after 12pm... but today the story was different... cux my father cant sleep... so around 6.30am he woke up and woke us all up.... there I prepare myself and then went down back to KL.... midway we stop at gohtong jaya and have our breakfast there.....


Continue our journey back home.... arrive home around 9.30am... then i prepare myself to go to school to get my SPM result... YUP... today got many important stuff happening..... Honestly, I felt a lil aftermath of yesterday's festival..... ON arrival... i saw all my frenz there.. haha.... really bring back memories.... Then we wait for our result like mad.... @__@ cux other classes was there but A, B and C class needa wait... then at last... the result arrive....


As usual... the headmistress will announce the top scorer... First start wif Tey Wei Keat..... he scored 11a1 (include GCE) and 1a2 which is his bc... then Sum nga lai... wif 101a... and 2a2.. which consist of Chinese and GCE..... then announcement of 10a... start wif chuen keit.... he got... 10a1, 1b4 and 1b3... the b'S is GCE and chinese language... then meng yong... he got 81a and 3a2 which is Biology, EST and GCE.... haha... well then comes to me... I got 81a 2a2 and a b3.... the a2 are moral and bm... while my b3 is my GCE..... To be honest... GCE if i am not mistaken it is not counted... so the students i mentioned got straight A's i guess.... {consider as one i guess}... after dat i went back to school....


When i announce the result to my parent they we're happy about it.... Den i continue my school lesson in APIIT.... sadly, i cant follow my frens go 1u or MV if not i will have a great time wif em.... haha... I was quite surprise as the news of my result was like quite a number of people knew it... so i was @__@.... lolx.... "the news is spreading like wild fire" Gan said... haha.... our class today only got 10 ppls... YUP 10... if not 10 then it is 11..... done another important task which is submit maths assignment.... after class as usual i go gym.... den went home and do daily stuff.....


So here i am in front of my computer... hehe... well.... I wanna thank myself for working hard previously and now the result has shown... =D well... kinda tired since i slept only 2.45hrs yesterday... and the day before i slept only 3hrs.... So i guess i need to sleep early hehee... cyax =D


Krane

No comments: