Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another time of BLACK

Today, I did nothing much except go to sungai wang to purchase black colour dye for my hair... and pay a visit to a furniture shop.... =D


In the evening... as I arrived home, I online and as usual chat around.... and around 8pm, my brother help me dye my hair black..... after that.... I clean myself and land in onlining again... =D....


Well... today, suddenly i felt something drawing me towards to start a relationship which i don't think i want to... it is just like a lust..... which i am pretty sure it was a lust.... LUCKILY it just last for a few minutes..... and i overcome it by making myself busy.... Well, it is been a while since I NEVER started any relationship... so it may be natural to flow in this way.... But... Trust me.. I wont wanna start because through lust... the relationship is a spice in the beginning and end in a sorrowful way after 2-3months... or less... haha...


Well tomorrow I am going to make a brand new look... even i changed my bag and etc.... SO~.... it might be surprise to those who know me in APIIT.... well cyax =D


Krane

No comments: