Thursday, March 6, 2008

5 Hrs Break

Today class was as usual. In PDSM, I sort of realize that i need to study for my exam... so i guess i need to start reading all the notes in this weekend to refresh all the stuff i studied... cux i aimed to get a very high score....


Next, we move on to OSE.... there i get a game from my friend.... in that particular subject.. some of them wanna look wat is inside... so in the end we open up and they play it... Right after that, CK and the gang go watch 10000BC... CK: I am sorry i cant follow you guys go cause i sort of have my own plan....


Lunch that time... meet up my frenz from group 1.... then... after visiting their class I was at sindicate room watching Fate Stay Night.... {thanks Benjamin for this anime}... Next... when G1 class end... I and Ken go gym... Actually i didnt prepare to go gym at all... but it so happen he got bring extra cloth and want me to go so i go...


Went back to moral class... I was late 10 minutes... the students was staring at me because i am all wet... You know... I don have towel to wipe myself... and... sort of walk around 1 km from gym to apiit..... haha... then... after class... went home and tryout the game that i got from my friend... Kinda complicated yet easy.... Then I watch bleach and now I was chatting wif fren... Still waiting for my friends to online..... Tmr might go gym again also and.... PPL FROM DANCE CLUB... TMR NEED TO GO MEETING 12.30pm at SOCIAL SPACE.... well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: