Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kenneth's Bday Celebration

Morning wake and get prepared to go sunway lagoon because as yesterday's plan we're going sunway..... The journey is first fetch dominic from IOI mall... then head to my brother's work place to drop him there and in the end... fetch Kenneth to sunway lagoon....


On arrival, we purchase ticket... n went inside.... I was surprised as it is not as flooded as usual though it was weekend.. but anyhow... it is great to be not this flooding as we can play almost every ride without waiting for a long queue..... Around 2pm, we went out from lagoon and eat at McDonald.... Ken get himself spicy chicken mcduluxe, dominic fillet o fish while i get chicken foldover.... we've been chatting and talking.....


After lunch, we walked to Jusco because I need to buy some night gown for my mother as her birthday is tomorrow.... i selected 3 beautiful dress n there jeff arrive and we parted.... I and jeff go seek for Ken's bday present which in the end bought him a padini shirt... Nice though.... Meet back Ken n continue delaying till Keith arrive and we went to Ken's home...


After some time, we went to the restaurant and eat.... Finish eathing... Jeff and Keith went "dating" and I return to Ken's house.. on arrival, Dominic went home.... N i staying there wif Ken till 1am.... @__@ I felt so bad as i disturb their family from sleeping... But anyhow.. in between i learn simple song from Kenneth..... Since my parent arrive, I went home by saying goodbye to his family.... Then it was my mother birthday now... haha... Well got too tired n slept... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: