Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Test Announcement

This morning... i wake up as usual... and was quite tired.... continue my day as usual and head to school... On the way, father make joke about our going in thursday.... My class start wif maths.. where there I know that I need to catch up in the lesson... as well as prepare for a mini test next tuesday..... Meantime, I was charging my presario since it ran out of battery.....


Lunch we had it at E3 also..... and then... I went in class, switch on my Xpress and slept..... lesson continue with OSE.... where we did some in class tutorial..... n flow continue with english.... there I know that 4/4 is another test which is english... LOLX.....


After those classes, I didnt join CK they all play bball cux yesterday i went... instead, i went gym and start my workout there..... I missed my workout and felt great when i start workout.... Finish dat.. as usual I went sauna... there I met a new friend from APIIT named Michael... and a man whom warn me about robbery where he experienced 6 months ago.... SO~ need to becareful I guess..... At 8pm, I was rushing cux my parent suddenly arrived... on the way to fetch my brother, I sort of sms wif kenneth.... Then... after fetching my bro... do my daily stuff and here I am.... Today I wont be onlining.. cux need to study... haha.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: