Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horrydey

Today ish holiday... Morning.. i follow my brother's car to go sunway..... Once arrived... the nokia haven't open so I walked around and in the end land myself in MPH and read something about E&E..... haha... after some time... i walk to my parent since they have arrive... get my headphone and start hearing music......


Well about that phone... it still cant be fixed... according to that guy.. it is either software problem.. or till the next firmware upgrade.. if still cannot be fixed, it need to send back to them.... well hopefully the firmware will come out faster..... On the way... i hear music.... eat at dragon-i and... purchased a new baggy for my presario.... meantime.... I too get myself a new sleeveless T..... Haha.. it is from polo..... help my bro to buy his SE earphone and some daily needs shopping then after those stuff we went home.....


Arrived home, I was onlining... and search some stuff... then do my daily stuff like dinner {today's dinner is special as we eat lin gou for dinner} then teach pheifang do homework.. chat wif Joyce they all about group assignment tomorrow... as well as jeff on how to join em in pyramid after my group assignment... Well Ken cant join us... so... I guess it will not be that fun...well at least tomorrow i can go out... {I felt that i am slacking as i havent study a bit for my exam @__@} cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: