Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Maths test and BUGGER HOTLINK

Early in the morning, we went to exam hall and have our Maths test there.... the question is overall quite okay... but there are questions who are tough also.... haha... after that, as I walked down to the ground floor a lot of booth has been set up to promote new members for their club... which i find pretty not fair for us in Jan intake as that time... It was like nothing at all...


Lesson continue at Ent3.... after that, I lunch at APIIT... and go to visit and take care of basketball booth a while.... Finished all that, we went back to ent3 again.... it was raining... I elvin kenneth and buyana was running back there.... lesson continue with OSE..... which later ends at 4.30pm due to double lesson and no english...


After that, I went back to APIIT and meet Kenneth... saw Hitz.fm cruiser and luckily that CD they gave is not really great... and of course, we didnt get the chance to get hold of that CD..... later walk to gym together... elvin shorten our distance to gym by fetching us closer..... arrived gym, i get myself a locker... and then.... do my workout there..... Meet a new friend name Kopi... Lolx... I haven't add him in my MSN yet... I guess I will do it right now.... After finish those gym session, we go sauna... and Kenneth need to rush back to his house because he got piano class.... After that as usual, I waited for my parent.... went home... daily stuff and then.. as usual online....


Bugger... that hotlink I am going to call them one day and sort of KUAK KUAK KUAK!! wif em already because.... first i didnt get any benefits like free sms or talk time... THEN.... For the activ 10 they charged me RM0.05 per sms instead of RM0.01.... If there is no attachment to this number I CHANGED ALREADY... GDI.... nvm.. will find time to KUAK at them... if KUAK didnt work... I'll GONG GONG GONG... still didnt work BANG BANG BANG... and finally POOM POOM POOM... @__@.... I guess I going to sleep now because I was quite tired... anyway cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: