Saturday, March 22, 2008

Zzzzz + Hair do

Today morning I wake up and prepare my stuff for my scholarship.... then in the mid day... the plan to selesa cancelled so i off my pc... and watch bleach via my xpress... and then sleep with music....


Wake up at 5pm.... read the war of calculus by kenneth... and then bath... go down.. and online.... as usual.. chat wif my frenz.. then go dinner... after that... my brother help me cut my hair.... Now i am back to my original hair style... hehe.. So I guess it will be shocking for some.. but to me... I am used to it... welcome back my old me =D


Before


After

Side view


Finish that, I still online chat wif phei fang and those.... well about our group assignment.. next friday we're going to interview another company again.. hehe... hope it can go well.. haha cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: