Friday, March 21, 2008

Interview with a Bang

Morning... like yesterday follow my brother go... arrive at sunway.... saw ben.. then joyce.... after that farm... ET arrived the latest.... late 20 minutes.. @__@ lolx... then when we arrive at Dr. Molly's office..... we sort of greet her and start asking question..... Well the interview session is not co-operative enough as she treat us as a professional rather than a student...


So we got shoot quite badly.... However, what she say is sort of right... but her expectation is for those who study marketing... not those foundation student like us.... Then we make an appointment with her on 19/4.... BUT!!, i guess i need to find back up company... in case it got cancelled....


After got bang by Dr. Molly, we went sunway.... sort of parted with joyce and ET and go for Kenneth's gang... first we go buy ticket>>> arcade>>> movie {10,000BC wif sreeman they all} then after that movie... I lunch wif sreeman and Kenneth... while two pairs... going for movie {along pte ltd} which consist of jeff, crystal, yen yen and chong yang.... later I and Ken purchased shuttle.. and go watch it....


Before that, visited MPH to look for engineering books and found one great deal for engineering maths book... original price is RM99 now only RM76.5..... So... smsed my parent and go watch movie... finish movie, go walk around and see some game... and after that purchased my book.... fetch Kenneth home and went home....


At home as usual, I do my daily stuff and here I am..... I discover one stuff which is that the vids for my Xpress is the same... I guess the lagness is not because of the quality of the video or how large is the size is... it is because the software problem... so need to wait for the next firmware to solve it..... Hopefully... anyway tomorrow I guess need to start studying already... from OSE till maths.. and self study for engineering maths... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: