Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last day Of a Week

Today is the last day of a week... yesterday I got emo due to I think about I am going to part with my friends in the near future... well there are a lot of factors... first my fren might go oversea.... the second one is I might go oversea... or change college.. Which... I think I will be lonely once again... AND that is KILLING... haha.... Maybe is my destiny to be lonely... Seriously I don't want to end the fun so fast.... I mean the fun is just started.... What if... when I doing my course in between everybody left.. and I am there alone..?? what if I got offered scholarship to oversea.....??? LOLX so many probability.... @__@ haiz.. dun wan think about it... let time decide...


Morning... i started my engineering maths book... finish almost 1 chapter of it.... inside got a lot of stuff to learn... the base number that hold me actually........ cux got lotsa new stuff inside... after that.. spend some time surfing the net... then... as usual chat....


After that.... do my OSE tutorial... and then.. do my daily stuff and here I am... doing normal stuff.... online and chat.... Of course before that I play some TDx..... haha.. well hopefully tomorrow is a nice day..... Have to leave my emo part behind... seriously.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: