Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gym + Dance + Interview

Today morning, I went to gym.... then David join us...... Then later Kenneth meet us when we finish cause he cant make it..... After finish that, we walk back to APIIT and lunch there... Then there... Farm and Joyce meet David for the first time... there are a lot of jokes over the table as we eat... When time arrive, we go to moral class....


Moral class is where Mr. Warren covered up his last class and complete his first topic there... which i think it is quite important.... Around 2pm, Kenneth, ET, Carson and I(wai weng... YUP his new name... dun call him wai weng.. call him carson instead) go to social space and attend dance club... It was fun.... at 3pm... everything comes to an end... get to know about Brian.. that instructor... only 20 yrs old... study in LKW university... and got his own studio....


Then, Farm, Joyce, ET and I went to Taipan to interview people by sitting joyce's mom car... arrive there meet up joyce father... First attemp is on ICT company... But Mr Kennedy need to go since he was in a rush... so got no choice but to the body shop guy... Before interview, we go and eat... after that play some pool.... and meet that body shop guy.... His name is Mr John... Nice guy though.... we got every information completed.... and he too a very co-operative guy.... Thank you so much..... Finish interview in around 20 minutes.... we go walk around... IN the end... we play dart... @__@ poor guy... It was actually quite undetermined... but in the end.. Farm won... and I got second... Joyce and ET very dulan.. cux they cant score the score they want.....


After that, dinner where joyce's father bring us to a satay shop nearby and eat... 50 satays... LOLX...... Urm... well of course not one ppl swallow all... I there became the major eater.. and was named a Camel... @__@ well before that also i was named camel.. maybe because I ate too much... But well... I do not dare to say it out... 12 is actually not enough for me... I guess that time i should swallow at least 20 only can fill my stomach..... HAHA..... The lunch also RM5.9 rice is not enough.... but that time high tea.. so didnt care much....


Go to sunway pyramid by joyce's mom car.. and drop me there... Brother come and fetch Farm and I back home.... Right in between, go to comic house and see what comic to borrow.. well this is the interest of my brother.. non of mine.... Arrive home, do daily stuff.. finish up the plate of vege... and then... here I am.. onlining......


Through Kenneth I get to know Kimberly apologize on what she had done... But serious... I don't get it why she apologize??? lolx... well let it be then... anyway cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: