Monday, March 3, 2008

Gym Day again~

This morning, I was kind of late to school due to preparing myself for gym.... For the first time, my bag was stuffed like a big baloon liddat.... Then.. head to school as usual... and start the class with OSE... the in class exercise i got 14/15... I wonder is that the real mark.. anyhow.. since she was busy, I cant blame her for quick scan =D


Then, I had my lunch at main campus wif joyce, ET, farm and J.... haha.. then after that we head to class and continue PDSM.... after PDSM... continue to english... Now i had to write an essay on paranormal activity haha... anyway.. after class end.. I head myself to gym... Haha.. today i really workout for 1 and a half hour... hehe.. then went to sauna... =D very relaxing... after taht.. went home.. and reach home at 9pm.. xD....


ON arrival, i do my daily stuff as usual... then Now i here am I... Blogging.. and chatting... @__@ I guess i need to start studying already.. I dont want disappoint myself wif bad result.. at the same time.. i wan to prove that.... gym cant affect me on study and I sort of wanna show it to my parent that the money they invest in me is worth it =D hehe... Tomorrow will go gym again.. hopefully tat fellow really really can make it.... well see ya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: