Saturday, March 8, 2008

Polling day N the Solution

Today is polling day.... my parent n sis cast their vote early.... then i follow my parent to send my brother to his workplace.... from there i find out whr Ken live... so next saturday if got party i wont miss out his location....


Then we sort of head to selesa and have our lunch there.... after that pay visit to my grandparent.... arrived home i changed my cloth and start chatting... then start reading my PDSM's slide show.... all was so simple.. but well at least it help in my tutorial.... Then the rest of the 1.something hours i spend on doing my tutorial.. and completed it.... then elvin was doing his maths assignment and i assist him a little....


After that... I chat wif my frenz as usual.. then dinner... then i watch fate stay night for the rest of the time.... Here comes solution... {Big Thanks to JEFF} actually yesterday i got read through it but i missed this part... haha... it is about my presario's X3100 lagness during play warcraft, now can be solved by go to regedit and add Dword _war3.exe n set the value 1 in ur _3dmark06.exe.... haha now i can play warcraft already =D hehe..... additional path way is here {4D36E968-xxxxxx} well... i am waiting for the result of polling.. meantime i go chat wif jeff and frenz.... well cya tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: