Sunday, December 9, 2007

PC fair Day

Today I went pc fair wif my friends.. namely Chuen Keit, Zheng Wei and Teck Hee... once they look at my hair was like.. WHOA... then okay arh... lotsa sorts of funny comments.. haha... By bus we land ourselves at Pasar Seni and then to KLCC by train.... Arrive there around 1p.m..


First i sms my fren Hui Lin who says she work at duno wat shop... haha cux i cant walk back already since i wanna go home.. right lets get back to PC fair... This time I went there to get details on notebooks since i'm gonna do computer science course... and then get some blank cds... Our lunch is at Pizza Hut.. haha The pizza was nice but the toppings are some what lesser than what we get at other Pizza Hut.. LULX... then walk ourselves to sony style... Yeah.. cux i plan to get an earphone MAN the price was so expensive.. @__@ so i leave it and plan to get it back next time or next year hahaxxx.. then we went back to PC fair for the final time... for my frenz to buy their stuff.. like memory cards and Thumbdrive.... On the way meet up Kesavan... wif mun foong and kim hong.. then a lil chat.. get back up to my gang and head home....


At home... after my dinner go pack my stuff for tomorrow'z trip... haha... i even write out a checklist for it... and booya... there you go... around 1a.m i will go n sleep... after updating my blog... HOPEFULLY tmr i wont wake up late... @___@


Krane

No comments: