Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve~

Today I help my father to touch up the base painting.... of the house's inner gate and stuff.. HAHA.. fun to play wif brush and paint... ;) haha... Call HP to enquire my notebook order... MY GOD its already 4 days and they havent process the credit verification with bank... SO SLOWZY... anyway maybe of those staff in credit department take off day due to christmas ;) thats why... Anyhow its still its not Nice to put your customer on wait for so long....After that play some rabbit and sheep in Blueserver... talk to Mandy... CANT BELIEVE IT SHE LIVE NEXT TO MY HOUSING AREA... She invite me to her bday party but i'm not sure I'm busy on that day or not.. well i'll try my best to go.. since it was so near... Then head myself to my room for my workout... After 50 minutes.. went down...

Do some stuff of Chong Seng brother... a web banner and magazine cover.. @__@ i Dun wanna do actually.. but what choice do I have... so force myself to open up photoshop and play around wif it... and the result?? look below:



Lame banner.. i know.. well jux do only hahaxxx...



Magazine cover... @__@

Send to him... {he thought I'm angry.. but i'm not.. haha} then.. kautim lox.... Later after dinner... wish everyone Merry Christmas... Hahaxxx.... So fun... then have some chat wif Eric and Henry.. not forgetting my other buddies at MSN... Well I didnt go anywhere.. actually my father got drive around.. wif the dog... and my mother n maid... So.. at first me and my bro wanna follow.. then second thought.. dont wanna d.. cux nothing to do de... Then.. I guess i shall call it a day huh? I guess I should... haha... Gonna call HP centre again after Christmas.. lolx... cyax tmr..~


Krane

No comments: