Saturday, December 29, 2007

OUT to PUDU

Wake up as usual... After breakfast read some Conan...~ Later... in the afternoon Went off to PUDU to see my semi conductor stuffzz cux i might gonna use next year... Well went there look around... And Father and I got sort-of-idea where to get those semi conductor for my next year engineering course {incase i need it} Then went to a nearest computer shop and get a 1GB ram... Next we go Jalan Petaling buy some food and head home...


I attached this 1GB kingston to my PC.. whoa FLY d.. start to... HAHA.. faster than ever.. lagless... GOODX at least if i accidently tab out from warcraft wont be like.. wait a thousand years before I get in back and resulted me to DC from that game.... And My father was happy cux his video of MSN stream at a smooth speed... I cant believe it.. Jux 1.5GB from 512MB ram.... HAHA.. so guys.. MAKE SURE YOUR COM get sufficient RAM... if not.. face the lagness...


Then dinner we ate some duckie~ and some stuff we bought from Jalan Petaling.. nicey delicious... Talk to my father.. touch on various topicx.. from girl, money, financial, future, wife, children, generation, legacy, next generation, peers, work, success WHATEVER.. we babble for more than 3hrs... FUN.. though its not the first time At least I can discuss something wif him ;) HAHA....


Then online talk wif Eric on Corey's computer stuff... on the spec and how to assemble... WELL HOPEFULLY our planning for our dear pal Corey doesnt go to the air cux Corey havent confirm yet... WELL HOPEFULLY HE'LL confirmed it... Neway.. FINDING FRIENDS who got go out celebrate new year on 31st December 2007 at any location {preferably KL}... !!ANYONE!! plx tell me in msn... krane@live.it PLX PLX PLX i need to go out............. dun wanna spend lonely time at home... T__T.. NEXT is anyone and {I mean ALL INVITED no matter how old or where are you from} who wanna go sunway lagoon on the 7th January 2008 TELL ME... NOW... Need to gather info how many going... N from there we plan ;) COME join PLX... at least we can play for the last time before i go UNI/COLL lolx... all invited.. dun shy.. add me in MSN and tell me.. then kau timszzz ;)


Krane

No comments: