Friday, December 7, 2007

Hair colour Ch.An.Ges

Hehe... right this is the day where my hair turned brown... OHOHO.. bright brown... Okay but at first lets talk about my fada's bday first.. HEHE.. get him some martell cordan BLEU and 4 small tiger celebration.... HEHE....


Then i was there waiting for my brother come home... Honestly don't know why dat day saloon so many ppl.. he worked until 12 am ++ Then he came home help me transform my hair... and there you go.. result at 4.00am... Poor brother.. work till so tired... Pity him... but i'll repay his sacrifices.. hoho... Then trim my hair... Yeah... last post you look at me and you may think i'm like... 10 yrs didnt cut hair.. then there you go... trimmed hair.. haha...URM btw.. colour stuff i need to pay.. haha around arh.. RM 70 liddat lo..~ @__@ but got guarantee... meaning tat next time if i wanna redye after my hair grow.. then he can help me.. with a condition that the colour tube is still full.. @__@ hehe...



Right here'z the result...

funny right ;) (boohoo steal my bro W800 and snap... @__@)

Quite nice... but i was too tired then Blop.. slept... @__@.. thats all for today.. hoho

PS: er.. this colour at was too bright... like urm.. BAD BOY... lulx (do u think so?)

Krane

No comments: