Tuesday, December 18, 2007

YearEnd party [X]ounDream[z] and some Shopping~

Have to prepare myself to college... so today is the day to shop around for my pants.... Shirt? No need becux my father has a lot of shirt... So i can jux take and wear... =D save cost.. LOLX... Then get myself a notebook... Then shoe... MY GOD.. its the cheapest shoe you could ever get... RM30something bux and you get the shoe was like Rm300++ WHOA man... was like bought some real cheap stuff... HAHAXXX, then after lunch my mom get some of her stuff at MNG and there you go... leave me behind d... cux wanna go party lo... that time around 5.35pm.....


I land myself at MPH... engineering section... checking out my course's study while waiting for Chong Seng, Teck Hee and Eric.. conclusion=the book is quite hard.. but its not impossible to understand haha... Then at first Chong Seng arrived... then TH arrive and at Watson dunno do wat.. then when Eric arrive we go find TH and first plan is head to Garden... Nice place.. but so lil ppl... I and Eric was sniffing for the "roti canai" smell we got inside.. and... I can say somewhat identified the source where it came from....


Then at 7.00pm go to Bintang Ballroom at Cititel.... at first saw some Hardstyle Republic guys there.. then i was like dunno which direction then ask the hotel guy.. He told me 5th floor.. On arrival... PUH~~~ filled with smoke... so... TH cant stand it we go down lobby and wait... then at 7.30pm we went up again... THe smoke was not that PUH-ish anymore... saw Joey n he smiled at me.. haha such a friendly guy he was... Haha... Saw stephiie... Nice outfit... and she looks tall in her boot... Then 830pm went inside there.... our table.. was like.. 10days didnt eat liddat.. I dunno whether its true or not.. but 4 of us ate the most stuff compared to the others.. LOLX... You might wander why we ate so much... HUNGRY lo.. we thought 7 sharp start.. but some buddy next to bintang ballroom need to have some Marketing Talk so they negociate inside until they came to an agreement that we can have full volume only 9.30 onwards... HAHA... its a bad thing..at the same time its a good thing also....


Then until a moment... when lights all went off and music gets a lil bit louder.. around 5%... I and Eric stand nearby the stage's speaker.. the volume was so full.... TH and Chong Seng some what find their way and do their stuff... < sry i duno they enjoy or not.. bt next time i'll bring them go clubbin, Next time la.. when i go work > then lights went on again... and vince called me... WOW... i was like.. HUH? then talk some time... we're quite close on the NET so we wont like alienated to each other... then lights out again... and music start.. at first those shufflers shy to shuffle, they are from clan and know how to shuffle -- what to shy for??? I mean if it was me then its normal cux i am not that good in dancing> Then until a moment when all people dares themselves to shuffle.....


Walk here and there in the dark and flashy situation.. then sometimes found myself lost inside.. searching for Chong Seng and TH... while sometimes searching for Eric.. HAHA.. like a lost child find his way home... Anyway nice experience... THEN DJ GanjaGuru Walks in... everyone was like.. WOOW... take picture.. snap snap snap.. and everyone went quiet... When he starts his music..everyone went crazy... I and Eric at first didnt dare to dance... dance also 2 sec liddat.. next... i go meet up his fren... Kevin and his gurl.... Kevin was a pro in shuffling... then his gurl also was nice... then until a moment me and Eric starts shuffle... BOY it was fun... drain a lot of stamina... can be seen through those shufflers sat outside or sat on the floor after some dance... Hm~ There comes JOEY.... he says he dunno how to dance.. N ask us to teach... and when he starts, a lil, he was like PRO... damn GOOD man... Was he lying??.. well.. maybe.. But even if its not then he should shuffle.. its inside him.. he can be a real good shuffler... BORN TO BE SHUFFLE haha..... it was that time he pass me the CD vince gave me... then continue to do our stuff... snap some photos...... Joey kept walking wif his gf to somewhere then disappear...


Went outside once a while.. then there was Stephanie... she was standing there.. then i wave at her.. she look at me like HUH? somehow or rather.. with a few words she know who i am.. lolx Then went back inside... Till stephiie was near enough.. we get a picture.. suppose to be me stephanie and eric.. But dunno why so many guys suddenly appear behind.. she was surprised.. hahaxxx... After that.. TH and Chong Seng went back in from Jusco... I teach em how to shuffle... Teck Hee learned it better than Chong Seng.. but still cant shuffle yet... Right after that... Hardstyle Republic performs... HAHA>> Nice nice.. no wonder they won awards.. {lights on of cux} then it was the end... and everyone take their chance to snap picture wif Ganjaguru.. and even Didjital n other djz... Poor GanjaGuru.. walk not even 1cm another ppl come SNAP SNAP... another cm another ppl come SNAP again... I help Eric get his picture.. first one blur... second one okay d... HAHAXXX.... Time comes then we went down lobby wait for my brother......


We head home after my brother arrive around 12.45am.... Test the Vince's CD given by Joey... WHOA i also cant believe my mom's car stereo system was so good... Perhaps my fada got modify it before.... Then send Chong Seng Home... later... Teck Hee and then Eric... My brother was like.. WHOA U LIVE BESIDE PN USHA.. i also blur d.. cux i am not from their school.. HAHA... then went home.. PACKED one horlick ice for my bro.. for thanking him to fetch me and wait me like an idiot outside cititel for 10 or more minutes becux his phone got no credit HAHA.. so he cant call me... and wait outside the hotel.... then went home... through webbie, confirm my notebook order and SLEEP.....


Tomorrow need to go out wif my god bro... xiang rong, for a movie... HAHA.... well~ will sum up what happens tomorrow... NITEY

This is how the ticket looks like... {eric took this photo}


This is the chop.. i took it after my bath at home... So if you look at it nicely IT is written in XounDreamz on top and bottom.. and the middle is VALID ENTRY..

Everybody is waiting outside... Haha.. cux look at the ticket time and what time we went in..


DJ Ganjaguru vs Nottifish... WHOA



Checkout his spinning and DJ table

Eric posing infront of Djz

Eric wif didjital... ;)

Eric, Gg and sushi~


This is where the funny part begin... when my eyes open.. connie eyes semi close

Lookie.. haha... we play eye closing game.. LOLX

Teck Hee and I

Chong Seng and Teck Hee... didnt really take a pic wif em.. so this is the only one i have

I and ERIC... Whoa.. his suspender.. so SHINY

Yawn... tired after shuffling.. so he sleep.. LOLX

It suppose to be Eric Me Stephiie and KEV.. but suddenly all the guys appear behind us.. HAHA

Mandy and I..... She's eric'z frenz and most of the pix here is from her bf cam and Eric's phone

Joey's gf... Joey... Eric.. and Me~

Nick Chia Yew Leong 's gurl... Hehe stole this pic from eric... HAHA Eric... be prepared if he come for you.. lolxy

Hey look down: there is glimpse of the party... Thx stephiie... (cux i stole it from her bloggie.. hope she wont mind...) THIS yr end party was MALAYSIA 1st SECONDARY SCHOOL PARTY Ft. BassAgents @ GanjaGuru !!! and Nottifish..





Krane

No comments: