Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After Christmas~

Today is a fun day.. HAHA =D.... AT first wanna play some dotA wif VINCE... BUT i suddenly dced.. sobby... SORRY VINCE for your precious pudge... Then have some chat wif Mandy... Play some scissors paper stone... Then call HP.... they stated that the credit verification already submitted to bank on the 24th.... THen now.. the status.. changes from Credit Verification to Order Entered... X__X.... Well I dont really care much now as the notebook already booked and... it wont get out of stock.... I rush em up becux i worry that unit gonna finish off.. lolx


Well... then I go off wif bro and family to shopping complexes... First destination? KLCC.... my parent walk their own.. while I accompany my brother to apply for job at the salon.... At first Fusion Salon {sorry we don't need any stuff currently} then go next door... SAW salon {fill in the form} then.. after that he submitted the resume wif those certz and he go meet up the director... Alright.. then we head to 1u.... Midway.... Suddenly change decision to go home... BOY TRAFFIC JAM LIKE... OMG... so scary..... My father's alternative from damansara back to my place is use the KLANG highway... then I slept middle on the way.. then when i was awake.. its already home.. lolx


At night.. chat a lil bit wif Vanness {formerly known as Henry} then play a game of DotA wif my brother... Well of cux we win becux.. my bro and his fren damn pro... I was the NUBEST in the team... As usual... (who cares anyway.. I play so little... as long as I didnt do silly thing like feed then okay d....) Then its almost time for my bed already.... The boss of SAW call my brother... Sadly he need to give some time for his current boss to find replacement.... Basic salary RM 1100 minus commission {ITS a DEFINATE offer... rather than work at his currect salon... @__@} Well... hope he can find a better job environment there and earn up to 3k/4k per month... Who knows... Jux wish him luck ;)...Before I go i wanna confess... I SKIPPED MY WORKOUT TODAY... anyway.. cant avoid it.. since go out one day.. X__X i wish i had gym membership so that those workout i done in gym is a Quality-sort-of-workout... LOLX but too expensive anyway n~ my campus dont hav gym.. T__T..... Neway Cyax tmr~...


Krane

No comments: