Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One Day Out

Today is the day to go out wif Xiang Rong after so long... My memory chip still at him gonna take back today.. HAHA~ alright... Parent fetch me to IOI while they go buy stuff for themselves at Sunway... when i arrive.. I walked around... drop by at Sharmayne's work place.. she look at me and i wave at her.. at last i walk inside.. she say.. "dont you have anything to say to me".. then i was like.. look at my watch.. OHGOD... its your BDAY.. Haha i nearly forget her bday... wished her.. talk a lil and then go to popular to read some books when i went JUSCO to buy drink and saw Susan.. <Wilson was right she was cold to those who are not close to her.. she didnt even wave at me>... LOLX haha...


Wait awhile then meet up Xiang Rong at 1pm... have lunch at A&W while waiting for TEE.... when TEE come and finish his lunch.. we go for a movie... I AM LEGEND... well its about some virus that cure people from virus... population in the world only left 10% survivor and 20% darkseekers well overall its A nice movie... haha...


Then after that went to Jusco to buy some present.... Cux i am going for a christmas party this coming 23rd... Go drink at KFC then meet up Jian Sern and we talk a while... go accompany Jian Sern buy stuff which turn out to be he-didnt-buy and i get a present wrapper wrap up my present.... HAha.. at there i saw Edward... saw him there around a few times.... then at last i wave at him.. talk to him a little... Then... when i want go home that time.. saw Chuen Keit working as a promoter at Jusco.. Hm~ he looks nice with his outfit.. then i head home once my parent arrive... TEST the pants they bought today.. BAD~ cux the size doesnt fit... so tomorrow need to change again... Well.. got too tired and I quickly went to bed hahaxxx... Well.. cya.. tmr..~


Krane

No comments: