Thursday, December 27, 2007

One Month anniversary

Wow.. cant believe its already a month I'd been blogging over here... Today spend my time reading Conan.... Call up hp they say once Order Entered means they'll {in 14 days} call you up and see when can deliver that thing to you... Chat and play some mini game wif Mandy at MSN like UNO... Then take a nap in the afternoon....


Wake up... continue DL my bleach... watch it... SIGH need to wait on the 9th only got the next one... X__X..... Anyhow.. my mates gonna go NS d.. namely Jia Yee... Teck Hee... and a few of em...... Its gonna end 2007..... in a few days time... haha.. so many sad and happy things happened.. But ItS soon gonna-be-history.... HAHAXXX


Most likely tomorrow gonna go Mandy's bday party.. haha.. i have no worries since her bf is there.. both of us know none of their friend.. Well??? I'll go definately..... At night i play some rabz and shepz... and some white TD.... Lamey gameyz... but what can I do... Then Vince went off... n left me alone doing nothing except have some chat wif Eric Corey and Evon... HAHA.... Well tomorrow is Friday... hopefully its a fun one.. since its the last friday of 2007 ;)


Krane

No comments: