Friday, December 14, 2007

Gym 4 a Day

Whoa.. wake up and then gonna go to gym... Yeah.. then i go gym in the morning around 10.30... Buy a mcflurry for my bro haha.. ;) Then i get the guest pass from Sharmayne and then accompany her go buy some sports stuff and some food stuff... HAHA... Go inside gym.. AHH~ GYM SMELL... Not really smell in terms of smell.... I LIKE GYM... I LUV GYM... longing to go gym... HAHA... but no maney to go... NVM jux enjoy my day there.. Yeah today its friday.. my workout day... and i compensate my skipped-monday-and-wednesday workout day cux of holiday...


Saw Sharmayne work at the front desk.. Nice.. she did it very well in her job.... Hehexx.. then i go workout... at first i RUN... yeah ran 10km 15%gradient and burned hundreds of calories... then chest then abs... Later, i went out ate a few bread.... then went back continue to workout... At there and then.. i go RPM... DARN HARD MAN... killing kinda workout.. then go out continue my chest and abs... later.. workout wif sharmayne a while then go BODY JAM... god the movement is too fast.. cant even follow.. i felt i was a silly guy there.. LOLX... HAHA.... Go some steam bath and then... went home at 7p.m... LULXZ... Cant wait for tomorrow EDU FAIR at MID VALLEY.. waahaa.. i wanna scholarship ;)


Krane

No comments: