Sunday, December 30, 2007

2Nd LasT DaY of [2]007

Whoa.. time passes really fast... ITs gonna say BB to 2007... HOHO... today Spend most of my time reading Conan... Didnt do anything much.... THen later take a nap.... After tat.. play some Rabbit and Sheep...


In the evening.. talk to Corey about his computer... He wanna Album T But my advice is Better DONT becux the price will definately drop in a fast rate.. must well he get a computer.. then we blah for quite long... Then dinner...


After dinner chat wif eric... N~ later land myself playing a new game.. MAFA TD.. haha.. so cute and fun... Havent really masterized yet but.... still have fun HAHA..... Then We chat again.. bout tomorrow... wats the plan.. ERIC can only go KL IF and ONLY IF he didnt go PD... Well check rapid KL's webbie... didnt say anything about extension.. Will RANG them up tomorrow about it... Chong Seng might join us too... I wanna call all my frenz to go... HOHOHOHO... EVON on the other hand celebrating the coming year wif her family in the curve... HAHA.... Hm... well still discussing anyway.... Hopefully tmr when i rang up my gang all can go... ;)


Krane

No comments: