Friday, December 21, 2007

waa wuu~

Yowy.... another day... what I do? OH~ nth much except updating my XounDreamz photo.. LOOK down.. hahaxxx.. took me an hour plus to do so... @__@... maybe i'm slow... Futhermore i needa dig out the html code from stephiie blog <thx stephiie> for that preview.. ahaha... Today my gate was repaired... yup my main gate.... then was painted.. Grey... shiny grey.. not metalic but gray... maybe will change.. cux its not really nice... I mean da colour....


So today got nothing to do... I spend my time continue my Naruto to ep 105.... Still I hav da force myself to watch it.. cux i dun feel like watching it... then time comes... I went to my room and do my workout... Today is friday.. yupz workout day....


Since tomorrow is gor dung... Chinese usually celebrate this festival to mark that Winter is over and Spring is coming.... Wanna help my mom to make those Ballie~... but since i have a running nose so I guess I cant.... Then from there i knew tmr need to go my grandma house...... HM~ Teck Hee introduce a movie to me... shadunnowat... forgot d... The story was nice.. but I dun feel like continue anyway....


Alright.. cant wait for tomorrow.... Well will tell you what happen tmr ;) ahahaha~


Krane

No comments: