Saturday, December 8, 2007

GrandMa BdaY

Morning that time.. didnt style mother say i was like A GANGSTER... OMG.... that one who is damn BAD BOY... lolx.. fada also agree.. haha both of em laugh quite long... then after a while they accepted my hair colour... Right today is the day where i'll go to my Grandma Bday dinner.. HOHO> as i said.. no camera phone.. on picture... THEN at evening grab my bro phone again and style my hair a little... WHOA... i was shocked when the result came out... LIKE... TIDUS... FF.... WHOA.. maybe i think too much..... Honestly it really looks alike.. haha.... DAMN NICE... woo... Then Parent also was like.. HUH? wha... so... DIfferent.... MY elder sister also agree.. the hair colour looks like FF... LULX... haha.. well.... then cousin sister also said so... @__@ funny right.. but honestly i felt that this colour is nice.. although make my look a lil like BAD BOYZ.. haha.... But i dun quite care bout it.... WHY? BeCUZ its college life.. working tat time i cant colour like this anymore.. ;) HAHA~


Dinner that time... everything was fun... the red wine.. labelled 13% alcohol... i drank only a small portion of tea glass.. around 1/3 liddat... then.. The Alcohol rush in my body as fast as F1.. SO FAST.. Then i become red like cooked crab... LULX... not drunk.. though... I WAS SHOCKED... I mean.. i drank tiger a big bottle also nothing. .this one makes me red like woot only... haha.. then i didnt drink another glass.. kept purging myself with clear water... HAHA hate to become that red though... Well then my uncles cousins all play KARAOKE hoho.. quite fun also.... I would say this time grandma bday dinner was THE BEST.. HAHAXXX


LULZ bored right same post.. but what to do.. dun wan my bro to know le.. haha

Krane

No comments: