Sunday, December 16, 2007

Going to Uni/Coll LIFE~

Today enrolled to UCTI.... for foundation in engineering.. yupzy i know which part of engineering i wanna do.. so no point disclose here also... Alright lets move to the main point.. Ovearall i like UCTI campus in Technology Park... Yup its near to my house etc and etc... BUT one thing... YOU HAVE TO DRESS LIKE IN OFFICE AND NO PLAYING AROUND KINDA STYLE... I was like.. whoa.. there goes my planning to play wif my hair colour... for next 3-4yrs... OH GOD.... So what to do wif my bright brown hair??? BACK to square 1... T__T sigh... sad right... on another thought you think you'll free that you will and can play colour wif your hair... AND YET right after few weeks... there goes your dream... X__X sigh man...


Honestly i'm not complaining for the early intake as early as 14 JAN... and studying engineering is fun.. haha although at first i wanna study IT... BUT the school rule was like.. WOOOOOT??? I mean it was like my freedom was.... taken away... I wanna play wif my hair colour cux its THE ONLY time i can do so ... I CANT do it during my work time... because my kinda style would be not adequate wif the working environment... Well time to grow up and kiss bye-bye to my playful thoughts...... Its like suddenly... take out ur college<HAPPY GO LUCKY and FUN LIFE after BINDING SO LONG in HIGH SCHOOL RULEZZZ> Haha.. more towards to working now... working style... working attire... working attitude.... all professionalized... Look i'm not complain about study.. hella care bouta study.. i can do it if i work hard.. but the rulez... MAN its the only college/uni hav dat kinda rule... SIGH.. and STRICT!!!!!


ASK me now and of cux i damn object the school rule..... anyway hadda stop whinning like a baby... Time to get serious too cux i look at mechatronics competition is tough.. not only tough its darn tough... Needa wipe out all my other interest and focux on these.... WELL hopefully I can excel in that field............ Honestly you wont have another so-strict kinda uni/coll anywhere... Not in tailors.. definately not in sunway or segi... BUT other than UCSI, Nilai and some local U... NO ONE ELSE offers it.... i mean offer in terms of together wif foundation course.... Well i will put it destined and fated... Have to go for it... ;) Hopefully i can completely wipe off and wipe OUT my thoughts of colouring and have a college boy look.... Time to MOVE ON.... MOve baby move Sad... down... whatever.... mixed emotion... Hadda do it for the sake of my future ;) CYAX>> kinda bad mood also.. not really in terms of throw things around tat kinda bad... jux.. feel down.. NVM it will recover by tmr ;)


Krane

No comments: