Monday, December 17, 2007

BbQ wif Leoz N' Lionz

Well... Today go to leos' bbq thingy... As Sharmayne requested... Work out... Then... land myself at Wilson/William house for a moment.. have a lil chit chat wif their mom and then ride Adrian's car to a lion's house... Then bbq ova there... somewhere around Petaling Jaya


Of cux i won't miss my opportunity to get contacts from a stranger.. named Wai Kin and contacts from calvin loo & adrian... Alright lemme sum up.... There we go there I did play my part in bbq-ing but burned a lot of sausage till it become black <sorry guys not really good in burning sausage> then eat some stuff that Lion provide... and then chitchat wif frenz and till around 11.30pm we head home...


At first they wanna go NEWAY.. haha how i wish i could go.. but last minute parent dun allow.. so i land myself at busstop and head home via my broz... LULX... funny right.. anyway.. needa sleep early... TMR is [X]ounDream[z] cant wait for that... and maybe tmr need to do some shopping.. Anyway hadda run now ;)~


Krane

No comments: