Sunday, December 2, 2007

Brand new MonTH

Ahoy~ brand new month... hoping something is great happening... YEAH... SPM is gonna over for my frenz who ish taking Chinese paper... soon on the ... 4th... and on the 5th i am gonna do two things.. which is BBQ wif my mates and DYE My hair desu~ fun eh~ okay sorry for not updating yesterday... Watching charmed too over until Forget haha...


Right yesterday jux DESTRUCTIVELY recover my com.. which means reformat... not becux of virus or anything.. becux i wan it clean.. and smooth again.. haha... Pretty cool huh? tat HP recovery thingy... Help you reformat your computer.. return your original software including WINDOWS yet no need to lose your windows.. WELL guys out there who LOVE reformatting com.. you hav da try this... Buy a pc.. tat has this recovery thingy... then there you go.. your com is jux like... NEWLY purchased.. HAHA~ but it took me 3 hrs to really back up my stuff.. my bro stuff... my dad stuff... and install all necessities like antivirus.. MSN... and stuffs... HOHO


Right enough about yesterday.. lets move on today.... WELL... as usual.. normal activity... and stuff.. except i know the plan to go pangkor... Roughly... and gonna confirm next week ;) ahahaha..... And... some kinda feeling jux strikes me when i watch CHARMED.... oh god.. Yeah.. like wat you expected.. (or perhaps not) LUV... ahaha... felt so envy of those characters inside falling in luv.. HOHO~ but there is of cux, break up... I guess i wasnt ready for break up... so hurtful.. haha.. BUT WELL.. WORTH to have a relationship now... at least... to experience something... HOPEFULLY TO GET ONE SOON hoho but what's the rush... I can be alone anyway.... Guess thats it for today... Gonna post update tomorrow.. so CYA :)


Krane

1 comment:

kingston said...

hi...new blog huh..
keep on writing!
dont ever stop..lol