Friday, December 28, 2007

Mandy's Bday Party~

Haha... Today start my day as usual... Knowing that my parents will go out.. so I rush myself to workout... X__X managed only to do the abs part and 50% chest... Completely ignore arm part... OH gosh...~ anyway at least better than skip it right???


Then we went to 1U to shop around... didnt really buy stuffs... jux walk around and get some hangers then went home.... At home cookery.... chickx wif potato... Nicey... Then i swallow a green apple and head to Mandy's bday party.... On arrival... only 7 of em in the house... Exclude me and Mandy... haha... Mandy was the first one I saw there.. then... people's piling up... Her relatives arrive... BOY... at first I don't know what to do... so I jux eat.. drink and sit... Then some how I follow Mandy and start talk a lil bit wif em{her frenz}..... Next her boy boy arrive... So at least wont be tat bored.. BUT~ T__T he came wif his frenz so I can declare myself ALONE there again haha....


Till a moment... I gather their MSN contacts... well got 10 actually..... then help em took some pictures.... After Mandy cut her cake.... we went in her house to see her open her present.... Nice eh~.. haha.. then I went home d.... Well overall the party was okay... It would be nicer if there are some games so I can melt in the new crowd... BUT I enjoy it... HAHA~....

PS: waiting for Mandy to send me pixx... to put it here...


Krane

No comments: