Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bbq

Yup... this is what today is all about... BBQ.... I had to go out earlier.. and my planning of time ran out so my workout time deducted 10 minutes.. Aw... but nvm.. i do some quality one instead of quantity exercise... AND STPM students.. You're free now huh? ;)



Arrive at Mall's bus stop... Chuen Keit fetch me and send me inside... Well... the bbq located at my fren... Jia Yee's house... haha.. near ladang harcroft actually.. YEAH tat newly build nice chinese school.... We got a tough time getting inside.. since .. its so confusing the road i mean...



Alright... let me cut it short... start up fire.. GOSH... i cant believe it.. they dun know how to start up fire... all like waiting each other to start up.... SO~ i go do it... the fire i mean.. the charcoal havent even red and hot enough to emit fire and my frenz was like.. woohooo bbq... LOLX wat an experience... i have to take off my overcoat to blow up the fire... using... a fan... NOT mechanical fan but normal fan made up of newspaper... BOY... and the food i guess is semi cooked and AUMM... there you go eat it straight... Some brilliant guys like meng yong... wrap the food with aluminium foil and dump into the charcoal to cook.. Nice idea... haha



This is chong seng... yeah tat piggy i meant previous post ;) read about him



Then I get inside the house and see what can i do.. and there i learn how to fry chicken.. and make fries... Since Jia Yee (host) made the fries jux before tat and ppl finished up before she can even enjoy it.. so i plan to make her more..... Hmmm~ from bbq to cooking.. fun eh~ the reunion of 5 amanah.. woohoo...



No that is not jia yee tat one is soik teng, my friend who sits two seat infront of me on the left


Right then Heng Miee {gosh she look so nice in her fitness first employee uniform you should hav see that} played piano (jia yee... hope you're not angry bout this cux i dun think she ask your permission before she play it) and then Pey Shyen played SECRET... whoa. yeah... the jay chou's secret song.. for lu xiao yu to travel time one... DAMN NICE.... what an experience...


Finish up that... ppl starting to leave d... I'm cooking in the kitchen and once a while i ran out and hav some fun.. then ran back there help cooking.. HAHA~ weird right... then we help jia yee clean up... and chuen keit send me back to Mall's bus stop and i head home... arrive home at 12.10a.m HAHA~ next day d right.. lolx.. but nvm.... still i hav a lot of fun..... Chuen keit aka fish.. is a damn smooth & good driver... WHOA>>> next time wanna kau luiz.. damn simple.. ahaha....



So that is for a nice memorable bbq day.. ;) hope to get another reunion like this.. HAHA 5Az forever...


Krane

No comments: