Sunday, December 23, 2007

Viv's Christmas Party

Today start my day as usual... SUNDAY... yeah sunday... Parents been painting the inner gates... while I doing nothing infront of da computer.. lolx....


Nothing much until midday when I wanna host a game i cant host it... Then meet a sdf guy in blueserver named jinyoong... or known as XxshadowxX... Well he directed me all those portforwarding stuff Why did I follow? well? jux wanna make sure I didnt miss a stuff... OF cux he called me to off firewall and antivirus... And there is when i awake.... and to add port to my antivirus And i didnt follow what he said>>> that is to off my precious antivirus and firewall... Instead? I add my game port inside.. then TADA~... haha... There is where I know where I miss my "something".


Play a dota wif him... Well... as usual... don't know what happen.. I lose again... X__X BOY i was suchie noobie... anyway... Dun really care much.. cux i didnt play tat game kinda long time ago... Then play rabit and sheep... HAHA... we won.. .... When times arrive... I go bath.. and head to IOI Mall... n arrive there around 4.55pm... pass Sharmayne's bday present.... then.. head myself to PDA expert and BLAH wif Alvin..... After some blah... Eric arrived and I go meet him up....


I then show him what I gave Viv... then we walk ourselves to her home... BOY We walked the back lane.. filled wif mosquito... X__X cux we some what lost our way.. and at last.. we reach the main road and arrive her home... At first... I saw no one except Jo Yee, Yee Ying.. Kar Chun... Sangeetha and Viv... then... Eric was like alienated over there..


Somehow or rather.. ppl getting more.. and until a moment we ate stuff... then we play along wif each other.. THROW ice... rubbing rocks together.. and darth and.. lotsa fun stuff anyway..... Eric as usual can melt himself to a new crowd.. haha.. he is so good in doing so.. LOLX.. then till time comes we head home...


My bro forget to bring phone and Eric has to arrive home by 12.00am... WHOA woo.. so Finally my bro arrive infront of Vivian's house.. HAHA... lucky him.... As usual.. we try my father's stereo set again... But I still can't believe it was that powerful... Then sent Eric home and we went home.... NITEY... bath... then ZzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz.. HAHAHAHA..~


Krane

No comments: