Saturday, December 15, 2007

edu fair Day @ Midvalley

Today went to MidValley for education fair... wif my parent using KTM.. hahaxxx then at first i mean the day before promise my friend to go together de.. Felt bad now cux didnt really accompany em' T__T.. Well everything went smooth inside... especially tailor college's booth.. Tat IT guy really explain to me what is what how is how... yeah.. so got the clear picture already for computer science course.... Then parent go lunch.. i didnt folo cux i rang up my fren say tat i wanna go lunch wif em'


Lunch tat time.. i call em', they say HUH? no Teck Hee say you going wif your parent meh... gonna do something stupid and scold them till woot only> Luckily didnt then i went there lu.. and had my Rm14 bux lunch there then after lunch walk wif em together.. well who's there? Yen Yee, Pey Shyen, Chuen Keit, Chee Kin, Joachim, Hui Nee, Xiao Rou, Soik Teng and Teck Hee... at first they wanna go watch Enchanted... haha.. But i hadda rush to my parent there since they so said wanna apply me to college then i hear what my father said... He wanna me to do engineering course You know tat kinda MECHATRONIC... I was like HARH?? After series of debate.. i accepted it because the book can be understandable.... Found tat at MPH... then i need to work harder if i take this course... HAHA...


Then of cuz my frenz didnt watch cux the que was like SOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOONGGGG then i stick wif my parent and they went home... T__T haha didnt really be wif em together... Then we head home wif KTM again of cux.. have some steamfood and here i am writing the blog.. LULX... Well... I hadda go and do some research on the course I'm studying... and i'mma gonna go to their college open day tmr... HAHA... cyax~


Krane

No comments: